Here's your saviour from the maddening drill of planning a birthday party!
Birthdays are probably the best time of the year, if you're the birthday boy/girl. But let's flip the coin here and make you the party planner. The sound of that is making you want to drop everything and run away to a far far land, right? However, you know it too, there's no saving you from the difficult task of planning your or your kid's birthday, no matter how far you want to run away. That's exactly where we come in. We present to you the guide to planning the best birthday party ever, absolutely hassle and drama-free.
Why should you hire a birthday party planner?
A good party planner means you can sit back and relax on this special day. We know, you think you're perfectly capable of planning the perfect party, but there are still a gamut of things that could end up not as you want them to. So, we've come up with a list of reasons why it's better to hire a party planner:
- You can save on the costs: Yes, you heard that right. Even though the idea of hiring a party planner makes you think contrary to what we claim, it's far from the truth. The party planners at Venuelook are super affordable, they start as low as Rs. 10,000. Even at that budget, we put our best foot forward in organising a party that you will love.
- You get the time to relax at your own party: Hasn't that been the dream since forever? To be able to enjoy your own party? Well, let us make that dream come true for you. Hire a party planner from Venuelook and witness the magic unfold. Trained professionals will make any Birthday party theme you choose come to life.
- They take care of the party, from tip to toe: All you have to do is choose the party venue from our list of Party venues at Venuelook.com, select a date, number of guests and a few other details. The party planners will do the rest of the job, from finding caterers to suit your needs, to perfectly pulling off your desired Birthday theme, to getting the cake and purchasing party favours.
- They are experts: Lastly, they are experts in executing the most creative, most happening birthday party themes you can find. While you think, getting the right kind of balloons does it all, you're wrong. Pulling off a Birthday party theme requires so much more. It requires you to keep the color scheme in mind, get the right props, get a themed cake and a plethora of other things. Doesn't it seem a lot easier to hire a party planner now? ;)
Once you've realised how important hiring a birthday party planner is for the success of the event, you are bound to try and find the best ones to hire for the next birthday party in your calendar.
Be it Underwater, Space, Bollywood/ Hollywood or an Arabian theme, we believe you are never too old to throw a themed birthday party. Celebrate the child in you, whether you are 5 or 50. Browse through our endless list of whimsical, fun-filled birthday party themes
, only on Venuelook.com.
Have you checked these off your birthday planning checklist yet?
Planning a birthday party at home
If you are one of those rare souls that love love love organising the party themselves, then there is no stopping you. If you put in those extra efforts, you can be a perfect party planner yourself. To help you achieve that, here's a comprehensive checklist to get you started the right way:
A month before the celebration:
- Set the party date (in case, it's not the same as the birthday)
- Prepare the guest-list
- Choose the birthday theme
- Finalise party favours and supplies
- Plan the menu
- Finalise the dress code
When there's just 14 days to go:
- Book a photographer
- Send out invitations (don't forget to mention the dress-code)
- Shortlist at least 3 cakes (you want to save yourselves from last-minute disappointments)
- Create the grocery list
Time to start finalising (7 days and counting backwards):
- Order the cake
- Finalise the count on guests that have rsvp'd
- Start prepping your decoration and food
- Go for that last-minute shopping
Oh and after your perfectly executed bash is a super success, don't forget to send out the Thank-you notes or texts. ;)
BTW, you don't need that checklist if you just hire a Venuelook party planner, choose your venue and number of guests, and watch our magicians work their magic!